DJI E2000 Pro - Tuned Propulsion System Combo (CW + CCW)
* This is a combo set including 1x E2000 CW + 1x E2000 CCW. E2000 TUNED PROPULSION SYSTEM The E2000 is DJI’s first tuned propulsion system specially engineered for industrial...
* This is a combo set including 1x E2000 CW + 1x E2000 CCW.
E2000 TUNED PROPULSION SYSTEM
The E2000 is DJI’s first tuned propulsion system specially engineered for industrial applications and aerial imagery. Using a combination of 6010 motors, 1240S/X ESCs, and 2170 propellers, the E2000 is designed to carry payloads of 1800–2500g per axis, giving it the power to carry substantial add-ons and advanced imaging equipment.
The materials and finishing used to build the E2000 gives the system unprecedented robustness that is necessary for industrial use and reliability even in rough weather.*
The 6010 Standard and Pro motor bearings are fully sealed to prevent fluids like rain, pesticide, and salt spray from entering and causing corrosion. A special surface coating applied to the stator also greatly improves its ability to withstand rusting. The same effective weather sealing has also been applied to the external 1240S ESC found with the E2000 Standard.
*The E2000 Standard has an IP56 rating.
INTEGRATED COOLING FOR MAXIMUM RELIABILITY
To more effectively dissipate heat generated under intensive industrial use, the 6010 Standard and Pro motors feature integrated centrifugal cooling systems that effectively cools the motor while keeping dust and micro particles out. Both types of ESC additionally include silica thermal pads and heat sinks for maximum heat transfer and dissipation. As a result, the system components’ lifespan is maximized and risk of failure under heavy loads and high temperatures is minimized.
INCREASED PAYLOAD, EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
1800g~2500 g/AXIS TAKE-OFF WEIGHT, 5100 g/AXIS MAXTHRUST
The E2000 is designed for payloads of 1800–2500g/rotor, with a maximum thrust of up to 5100 g/rotor (50V, sea level). This enables the platform to carry heavy payloads while ensuring sufficient power to fly through heavy winds, and improved maneuverability.
The 21-inch propeller is made of Ultra Carbon Pro, an advanced composite material, for lower rotational inertia in combination with high strength and stiffness. Their aerodynamic profile combined with optimized electro-magnetic design of the motor make the E2000 extremely energy efficient.
SINE-WAVE DRIVEN ESC
The 1240S ESC is based on a sine-wave drive architecture and advanced, patented algorithms that help the motor respond quickly and precisely to the pilot’s controls. Users can assign the color of the internal LED*, which indicates the real-time status of the propulsion system while working. The included duplex communication port also makes the ESC's firmware easily upgradeable.*
*These functions require a separately sold updating tool, and is configured through the DJI ESC Assistant. Please refer to the E2000 user manual for more information.
E2000 Pro Specifications
- Max Thrust : 5100 g/rotor (50 V, Sea Level)
- Recommended Battery : 12S LiPo
- Recommended Takeoff Weight : 1800 - 2500 g/rotor (Sea Level)
- Powertrain Cable Length : 750 mm
- Compatible Arm Tube Outer Diameter : 28 mm
- Powertrain Weight (Single) : 430 g
- Operating Temperature : -10° to 50° C
- Stator Size : 60×10 mm
- KV : 130 rpm/V
- Weight : 230 g
- Max Allowable Voltage : 52.2 V
- Max Allowable Current (Persistent) : 25 A
- Max Peak Current (3 sec) : 40 A
- PWM Input Signal Level : 3.3 V / 5 V Compatible
- Operating Pulse Width : 1120 to 1920 μs
- Signal Frequency : 30 to 450 Hz
- Battery : 12S LiPo
- Diameter / Thread Pitch : 21 x 7.0 inch (533 x 178 mm)
- Weight (single propeller) : 58 g
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :