SRD250 V4 (STORM Racing Drone)
Meet the 4th Generation versatile 6" FPV racer - ALL NEW Storm SRD250 V4 Ready-to-Fly Package Storm has made a lot of changes to the SRD250 V4 platform, it's now...
Storm has made a lot of changes to the SRD250 V4 platform, it's now with replaceable arms and remain the lightest weight as possible, using only the best material, this frame is designed by players for players, support most FPV equipment on the market, with different combination on components will give very different character to this all-rounder 6" platform.
SRD250 V4 Frame Features
- Versatile 6" propeller 250 class frame, great for all level from beginner to expert
- Standard drill holes and fitting, compatible with most FPV components you can buy on the market
- Made with high quality imported Japanese Carbon Fiber
- Easy to repair - Replaceable arms for 5" or 6" prop (Default arms for 6" prop or replace shorter arms to become 210 class for 5" prop)
- 4mm thick arms, SUPER durable!
- 2mm thick, replaceable FPV antenna board by players feedback
- Super lightweight (airframe weighs 121 g only)
- X-Frame geometry, perfect choice for both FPV Racing or Freestyle flying
- Robust frame structure (totally 8 pillars inside main frame)
- Support big lens camera at aggressive tilt angle
- 7075 Aluminum screws
- High-grip aluminum pillars
- With Storm Spec built, it gives you 18 minutes of quality flight time! (Storm Spear M2205-1500kv motor + HQ 6045 Propellers + 4S 1800mah LiPo batt)
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts
Option 1 : Storm Spec
For Storm Spec SRD250 V4, we focused on long flight time experience which you've never see on other FPV racers, a stunning 18 minutes flight time, and still, it's a SUPER fast racer.
SRD250 V4 Storm Spec Features
- 18 minutes flight time (tested with optional 4S 1800mah battery, you may have different result depend on environment)
- 6" propeller gives you unparalleled acceleration and handling experience
- You can also use 3S pack as well, support 3S 1500mah battery (10 mins) or 3S 2200mah battery (17 mins), with 3S battery the drone will be slower, good for beginners
- BeeRotor BRF3 FC w/ pre-tuned BetaFlight
- FC built-in OSD module, it will overlay flight data on the video feeds, such as Flight Mode, Battery Voltage, Battery Current...
- BeeRotor PDB V2 with current sensor
- Storm Spear M2205-1500kv ultralight Brushless Motor, works great with 6" propellers, this is why you'll get the incredible 18 minutes flight time
- Storm Raptor 390 30A ESC w/ OneShot
- HQ 6045 Propeller
- Storm FX799 200mw VTX
- TBS Triumph FPV Antenna
- Support 4S 1300mah (13 mins) LiPo battery (* optional)
- Support 4S 1800mah (18 mins) LiPo battery (* optional)
Every expert built SRD250 V4 includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Storm has made a solution to isolate vibration generated by motors.
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
Rule number one, it has to look cool!
There is a bright LED + Buzzer board on the rear, it tells you the drone's status and the buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached, and best of all, it's remote controlled, you can trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
Storm SRD250 V4 Specifications :
- Frame weight : 121.7 g (airframe only)
- All-up-weight : 342 g (w/o battery, measured with Storm Spec, may varies with different built)
- Motor to motor : 256mm
- Dimension : 194mm (L) x 243mm (W) x 47mm (H)
- Arms : 4mm thick, default 6" prop
- Main plate : 2mm thick
- Top plate : 2mm thick
- FC drill holes : 30.5mm x 30.5mm / 20mm x 20mm
- Motor drill holes : M2 and M3
- Camera support : HS1177 size FPV cam
- Receiver : RadioLink R9D-Lite (S.Bus)
- Recommend battery 4S 1300 ~ 4S 1800mah
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled Storm SRD250 V4 (* optional Spec)
2. RadioLink AT9S Radio System
3. 6pcs Clockwise Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise Propeller (4 of them are spare)
5. Battery mat
6. Storm lipo strap
7. Storm neoprene landing pads
8. 3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :