SRD250 V3 TBS PowerCube (STORM Racing Drone)
Limited Time Offer - The SRD250 V3 has FREE UPGRADE to the Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor, Orange color Runcam Swift 600TVL camera and Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband. Enter...
Enter the world of the 6" propeller racing drone - it'll totally blow your mind!
Storm SRD250 V3 Ready to Fly Edition with Team BlackSheep PowerCube
The SRD250 V3 frame has all the good features on the SRD210 frame, furthermore it supports both 5" and 6" propeller and 220X size motors, which makes it a versatile aircraft to meet different flight style. For those speed lovers and freestylers, the SRD250 V3 frame is a really good choice for you, by default it came installed with 6" props and the Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor which has a 45% increased of thrust over 5" props (same pitch) with similar spec, and of course more thrust means more speed, and thanks to the increase surface area, the aircraft tends to respond faster and have faster "punch", which is great for speed racing and aerobatic tricks.
With the increased speed and extra power on the propulsion system, it's made with 4mm thick real 3K carbon fiber, makes it a light weight and durable frame (including upper deck and aluminum columns) weighs only 128 grams. Designed by professional FPV racers, the SRD250 V3 frame is optimized for performance, to deliver high speed and agility, the frame is a Unibody design, clean,efficient, one-piece design of the frame makes it easy to build and quick to maintain. Every pilot will love it.
The Storm SRD250 V3 is an optimized blend of the latest technology and components, utilizing the powerful Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor with HQ 6 x 3.5 propellers running on a 4S battery. The RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD camera combined with the Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband and an omni-directional Mushroom Antenna provides the best possible piloting experience. If you’re looking for a powerful quadcopter for both FPV (First Person View) and LOS (Line of Sight) flying, then you’ll love the Storm SRD250 V3.
Comes complete with Team BlackSheep PowerCube
The PowerCube is designed and manufactured by Team BlackSheep. TBS are truly the “movers and shakers” in the racing drone industry. The PowerCube is a “Block" design, which is extremely powerful, featuring a custom made TBS Colibri Race Edition Flight Controller. The PowerCube is preloaded with BetaFlight software (with parameters tuned by Storm), controlling 4 20 amp TBS BULLETPROOF Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs) with OneShot and Active Braking. This greatly increases stability, creating a flying experience that makes piloting the Storm like playing video games. This drone has ZERO drift, with every movement that is crisp and precise. This TBS PowerCube delivers the PERFECT motion control.
Storm SRD250 V3 frame Features
- IT’S EASY TO USE : Straightforward wiring installation, specially designed by professional FPV racers for ease of assembly
- IT’S DURABLE : A unibody design made with 4 mm thick real 3K carbon fiber
- IT’S LIGHTWEIGHT : The Storm SRD250 V3 frame only weighs 128g (including upper deck and aluminum columns)
- IT’S SMALL BUT TOUGH : Designed for compactness while supporting both 5" and 6" props. and 220X size motors
- IT’S VERSATILE : Multiple motor mounting holes for fitting a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns)
- IT CAN HANDLE ROUGH RIDES : Bumpers at the end of the arms, to protect the motors from collisions
- IT’S CUSTOMIZABLE : Easy Li-po access and adjustable C.G. for the aircraft
- IT’S READY TO RECORD : Able to carry an ActionCam (e.g., GoPro 4, Mobius, GoPro Session) with mount
- Able to carry ActionCam (such as GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with camera mount (* free and exclusive to HeliPal!)
The Storm SRD250 V3 Frame set - Designed by Competition FPV racers.
The High End Racing Drone
Team Blacksheep is a pioneer in the FPV racing industry, making “Serious Toys” for serious pilots.
Storm tuned Three Flight Modes + Three Rate Speed; it's suitable for all-level players!
No matter you are a LOS (Line of Sight) or FPV (First Person View) player, you can always find the suitable Flight Mode to fly comfortably.
Immense Power Plant
Limited Time Offer - The SRD250 V3 has FREE UPGRADE with the Storm Spear™ M2207-2000kv motor, making a truly monstrous power combination.
6" propeller for more thrust
The SRD250 V3 came with a powerful motor that can drive 6" propeller with ease, also the frame supports 6" propeller, so let's make the best use of it.
Comes complete with the RunCam Swift CCD camera
The RunCam Swift CCD camera is well protected within the main frame, it ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter w/ Raceband, it's more user-friendly in the field
Rule number 1: It has to look cool!
The SRD250 V3 (TBS PowerCube) comes with multicolor LEDs at the front
Rear LED shows the aircraft’s status.
The FPV pilots who designed the SRD250 V3 made standard sized RC components compatible with the very compact design of the SRD250 V3’s light frame.
The battery compartment is easily accessible and allows you to use large batteries for longer flights.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Don't have the time to build one yourself? HeliPal has the Ready-to-Fly package for you!
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
The RadioLink AT9 9 channel RC system is the perfect match for the Storm Drone. It is compatible with the S.Bus and Telemetry modules* (*sold separately), and it’s SUPER easy to use. The menu in the transmitter is straightforward, giving you easy access to all settings, so that you’ll have it set up with your multi-rotor aircraft in minutes. The appearance and finish is sleek, the stick spring tension feels just right, and the system is very reliable. The drone comes complete with the R9D 9-channel receiver with S.Bus.
Storm SRD250 V3 w/ TBS PowerCube Specifications :
- Weight : 434g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 579g (with 14.8V 1300mah 35C battery)
- Dimension : 190mm (L) x 240mm (W) x 60mm (H)
- Flight Controller : TBS PowerCube Colibri Race Edition (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband
- Camera : RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL (PAL)
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9 2.4Ghz
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
RadioLink R9D Receiver Spec and Features:
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Accepts high voltage up to 10V
- Compact design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mA（Voltage input: 5V）
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Control resolution: 4096 steps
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled SRD250 V3 w/ TBS PowerCube and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
2. RadioLink AT9 Radio System
3. 6pcs Clockwise HQ 6 x 3.5 Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 6 x 3.5R Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
5. 2.0mm Hex Wrench
6. 8mm Hex Nut Driver
7. FREE GoPro 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
8. FREE Mobius 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
HeliPal.com sends you the correct power adapters and frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. Power adapters suitable for the UK cannot be used in the USA, and vice versa. We know the standard for your country and we will always send you the correct adapter. But that’s not all: the AC frequency is also different for different countries. As with the adapter, we will always send you the correct one for your country.
Suitable for :
Designed by pilots, for pilots, the SRD250 V3 is one of the best FPV racers on the market. You can use the drone for FPV (First Person View), LOS (Line of Sight), casual flying or in aggressive racing competitions. The aircraft comes ready out of the box for some serious competition winning. The SRD250 V3 RTF package will not let you down!
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :