SRD130 Loki-X3 (STORM Racing Drone)
Storm SRD130 Loki-X3 has FREE UPGRADE with T-Motor F20-3200kv FPV brushless motors and Hobbywing XRotor 20A Micro 4-in-1 ESC. Designed from ground up, full of innovations, meet the all new...
Designed from ground up, full of innovations, meet the all new weapon for top level FPV racing
Storm SRD130 "Loki-X3" Bind-n-Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The "Loki-X" airframe is built for the new generation of FPV racing, it's one of the lightest airframe on the market delivering unparallel handling and speed for every racer. Storm picked only the best material on the SRD130 "Loki-X3" racing drone, to build a well assembled, expert-tuned racing machine ready for any top level competition and any aggressive flying.
The SRD130 "Loki-X3" is one of the few 130 size racer which is compatible with 26mm cameras (HS1177 size), when you get a bigger camera, you get better image. It adopted the 2.5mm carbon fiber plate "Unibody" main frame and 1.5mm top plate, the full airframe weighs 31 g only, all-up-weight is an amazing 175 g (stock setup, includes all flight electronics and FPV gear but without Lipo and HD camera), it's definitely one of the lightest 3" propeller airframe. Super narrow arms to minimize drag, width is just 12mm, this is the narrowest it can get to have a ESC put on, compare with other drones with board arms you can feel the SRD130 "Loki-X3" has faster respond in every way, narrow arms really improves aerodynamics!
The SRD130 "Loki-X3" is perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precisive handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Utilizing the lightweight and powerful T-Motor FPV series F20-3200kv Motor,Hobbywing XRotor 20A Micro 4-in-1 ESC and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propellers running on 4S battery, sit tight and experience the shockingly high speed from the monstrous power system. The RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD camera combined with the Storm FX799T 200mw video transmitter and TBS Triumph antenna, you’ll be able to see wherever your Storm SRD130 "Loki-X3" flies, up close and personal.
Storm Loki SRD130 carrying Runcam 2.
SRD130 "Loki-X3" features :
- Palm size racer, more convenient and less stress to fly for everyone.
- Due to its microframe size, the SRD130 "Loki-X3" is incredibly safe to operate.
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- One of the few palm size frame that support the big 26mm camera (HS1177 standard), pre-installed with RunCam Swift FPV CCD Camera, excellent video quality for both indoor and outdoor
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber "Unibody" airframe featuring a solid 2.5mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate
- Super light setup, airframe weighs 31 g and all-up-weigh 172 g only, this is about 50% lighter than competition
- Minimum surface area provides less drag
- Came installed with T-Motor F20-3200kv and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 props, more power, more flight time
- Motor to motor 130mm, very compact size for 3" Propellers
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Super narrow arms of 12mm for best drag co-efficiency
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- Already upgraded with with TBS Triumph Antenna, that saves you a lot of money
- BeeRotor BRF3 Flight controller preloaded with BetaFlight software (Storm tuned)
- OSD has battery current and drainage display, you can see how many "Amps" and "mah" has drawn in flight
- Able to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, RunCam Action Cam, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
Lightweight is King!
Especially on a racing drone, you can really feel the weight affecting handling and acceleration. The SRD130 weighs an amazing 172 g only, in top level racing, every gram counts.
Only the best stuff onboard
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the SRD130, it's truly a "Ready to "Race" aircraft for top level racing.
7075 Aluminum screws included
Small and easy to handle FPV racer with 3" propellers
Less surface area means Less drag
You'll get better acceleration and handling.
Excellent Center of Gravity (C.G.) in all axis
The Storm SRD130 "Loki-X3" includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD130 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
FREE upgrade to T-Motor F20-3200kv FPV series brushless motors, increase performance and less energy comsumption
Best combination with the powerful T-Motor F20-3200kv motor and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller, they give you tremendous of thrust and a great power-to-weight ratio, very fast punch-out and super high speed flying.
Saves sapce and weight, 4-in-1 20A ESC with OneShot and Active Braking
We have a big eye on this 130 racer
The SRD130 "Loki-X3" airframe is specially designed to use the most common and well tested FPV equipment on the market, it is compatible with 26mm cameras (HS1177 standard), the bigger the camera, the better image quality you'll get. Storm picked the famous RunCam Swift CCD camera, it is well protected within the main frame, it ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter with the famous TBS Triumph Antenna, delivers great quality and reliable video feeds
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
Storm SRD130 "Loki-X3" (w/ BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller) Specifications :
- Weight : 175g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 244g (with 14.8V 600mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 105mm (L) x 132mm (W) x 34mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor : T-Motor FPV series F20-3200kv Motor
- Propeller : HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 20A Micro 4-in-1 ESC
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 w/ built-in OSD module (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Power Distribution Board : BeeRotor PDB V2.0
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- FPV Antenna : TBS Triumph Antenna
- Camera : RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD (PAL)
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled SRD130 (w/ BetaFlight) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
2 6pcs Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
3. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. Storm lipo strap
5. Storm neoprene landing pads
6. ActionCam Mount (Soft TPU) and strap
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
Suitable for :
The SRD130 "Loki-X3" is a completely new design with many innovations and new ideas for new generation FPV racing, it's built by players, for players. You can actually take this drone to any top level competition and race with stock setup, this is the ultimate weapon to get you to the top of the podium.