SRD130S Loki-X3S (STORM Racing Drone)
Evolved from the famous Loki-X family, installed with smaller and lighter components to reach a record breaking lightweightThe Loki-X3S (SRD130S) is the slimmer version of the famous Loki-X3 (SRD130), it...
The Loki-X3S (SRD130S) is the slimmer version of the famous Loki-X3 (SRD130), it has all the great features of the Loki-X3 frame such as 12mm narrow arms, motor bumpers and the light weight 2.5mm carbon fiber plate "Unibody" main frame and 1.5mm top plate, the Loki-X3S has pushed the envelope to adopt the new 20mm standard components like the Furious PIKO Micro Flight controller and Furious INNOVA 200mw VTX + OSD, not only you get a lighter drone, but cleaner wiring and less drag area, resulting better handling. By using smaller and lighter electronics, the drone has reached a record breaking 142 g (stock setup, without Lipo and Action camera), less weight means faster respond, that's why we always say Lightweight is King for FPV racing.
Having a light frame is not enough, you'll need power, the Loki-X3S has an immense power plant for the job - meet the T-Motor FPV series F20-3200kv motors, it is one of the most well know name in the FPV racing world, it gives you MORE power output but LESS heat dissipated, so efficient that you'll get about 115~20% increase in performance as well as flight time, this is just amazing when using with T-Motors. Utilizing with Storm Raptor 390 20A ESC (MultiShot compatible) and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propellers running on 4S battery, sit tight and experience the shockingly high speed from the monstrous power system.
Foxeer HS1188 520TVL CMOS micro camera and Furious INNOVA 200mw VTX + OSD offers great video and flight data overlay same as other big FPV drones, you’ll be able to see wherever your Storm SRD130 "Loki-X3" flies, up close and personal.
It's not just a fast drone for experts, the Loki-X3S is an absolutely joy to fly even for beginners, the micro PIKO FC is loaded with BetaFlight software and Storm tuned parameters, it's definitely one of the best handling FPV drone you've ever flown. Perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, super responsive, sharp and precisive handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
SRD130S "Loki-X3S" features :
- Slimmer and lighter choice of 130 size FPV drone
- All-up-weigh 142 g only (much lighter than others!!), which is under 250 g and does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio, extremely responsive drone
- Palm size racer, more convenient and less stress to fly for everyone.
- Due to its micro frame size, the SRD130S "Loki-X3S" is incredibly safe to operate.
- First to use with 20mm x 20mm core components - Furious PIKO FC and INNOVA 200mw VTX + OSD
- Came installed with T-Motor F20-3200kv and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 props, more power, more flight time
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber "Unibody" airframe featuring a solid 2.5mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate
- Titanium screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- Able to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, RunCam Action Cam, or GoPro Session) with optional camera mount
Lightweight is King!
Especially on a racing drone, you can really feel the weight affecting handling and acceleration. The Loki-X3S weighs an amazing 142 g only, in top level racing, every gram counts.
Best choice for 120~130 class FPV flying
Super responsive and well handling for both Indoor and Outdoor flying.
Only the best stuff onboard
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the Loki-X3S, it's truly a "Ready to "Race" aircraft for top level racing.
Titanium screws included
Small and easy to handle FPV racer with 3" propellers
Less surface area means Less drag
You'll get better acceleration and handling.
Excellent Center of Gravity (C.G.) in all axis
The new 20mm x 20mm Furious PIKO Micro FC (w/ BetaFlight)
The Storm SRD130S "Loki-X3S" includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Loki-X3S – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Highly Efficient Propulsion System - T-Motor F20-3200kv + HQ Prop 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller
Installed with the famous T-Motor FPV series motors, greatly increase in power and efficiency, very smooth flying and great punch-out.
Storm Raptor 390 20A ESC, utilizing BLHeli firmware compatible with OneShot (default), MultiShot and Active Braking (aka. Damped Light)
Continuous 20A and Burst at 30A output, works great with BetaFlight FC.
Lightweight Foxeer HS1188 520TVL 100° CMOS Micro Camera
20mm x 20mm Furious INNOVA 200mw VTX + OSD module, delivers great quality and reliable video feeds
OSD module tells you the critical flight data
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
Storm SRD130S "Loki-X3S" (w/ Furious PIKO Micro Flight Controller) Specifications :
- Weight : 145g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 215g (with 14.8V 600mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 102mm (L) x 137mm (W) x 40mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor : T-Motor F20-3200kv Motor
- Propeller : HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- ESC : Storm Raptor 390 20A ESC
- Flight Controller : Furious PIKO Micro FC (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Furious INNOVA VTX + OSD (25mw / 200mw adjustable)
- FPV Antenna : Ultralight Linear 5.8Ghz Antenna (ucl connector)
- Camera : Foxeer HS1188 520TVL 100° CMOS
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled SRD130S (Loki-X3S) (w/ BetaFlight) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
2. 6pcs Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
3. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. Storm lipo strap
5. ActionCam Mount (Soft TPU) and strap
6. 3 X FPV Cam mount (30° / 45° / 60°)
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
Suitable for :
The SRD130S "Loki-X3S" has most of the nice features of the SRD130 Loki-X3, it gives you the ultimate handling with lighter and slimmer body, reaching a record breaking power-to-weight ratio. Another big difference is the Camera, the Loki-X3 has a bigger HS1177 camera with bigger sensor lens, resulting better video quality in daytime and especially night flying. the Loki-X3S, as a trade off on weight is a smaller HS1188 micro camera.