SRD163 Loki-X4 (STORM Racing Drone)
Special Notice - The Storm M1806-2300kv motors have changed to BLACK color. Completely new design, full of innovations, meet the new weapon for top level FPV racing Storm SRD163 "Loki-X4"...
Completely new design, full of innovations, meet the new weapon for top level FPV racing
Storm SRD163 "Loki-X4" Bind-n-Fly Edition with BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller (BetaFlight software)
The "Loki-X" airframe is built for the new generation of FPV racing, it's one of the lightest airframe on the market delivering unparallel handling and speed for every racer. Storm picked only the best material on the SRD163 "Loki-X4" racing drone, to build a well assembled, expert-tuned racing machine ready for any top level competition and any aggressive flying.
SRD163 "Loki-X4" adopted the 3mm carbon fiber plate "Unibody" main frame and 1.5mm top plate, the full airframe weighs 42 g only, all-up-weight is an amazing 216 g (stock setup, includes all flight electronics and FPV gear but without Lipo and HD camera), it's definitely one of the lightest 4" propeller airframe. Super narrow arms to minimize drag, width is just 12mm, this is the narrowest it can get to have a ESC put on, compare with other drones with board arms you can feel the SRD163 "Loki-X4" has faster respond in every way, narrow arms really improves aerodynamics!
The SRD163 "Loki-X4" is perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precisive handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Utilizing the powerful Storm M1806 2300kv motor, Storm Raptor 390 20A ESC (MultiShot compatible) and HQ 4 x 4 x 3 bullnose tri-blade propellers running on 4S battery, sit tight and experience the shockingly high speed from the monstrous power system. The RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD camera combined with the Storm FX799T 200mw video transmitter and TBS Triumph antenna, you’ll be able to see wherever your Storm SRD163 "Loki-X4" flies, up close and personal.
SRD163 "Loki-X4" features :
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber "Unibody" airframe featuring a solid 3mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate
- Super light setup, airframe weighs 42 g and all-up-weigh 216 g only, this is about 50% lighter than competition
- Minimum surface area, 50% less drag than competition
- Motor to motor 163mm, very compact size for 4" Propellers
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Super narrow arms of 12mm for best drag co-efficiency
- 7075 Aluminum screws included, 50% lighter than steel and iron screws
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- Installed with RunCam Swift FPV CCD Camera, excellent video quality for both indoor and outdoor
- Already upgraded with with TBS Triumph Antenna, that saves you a lot of money
- BeeRotor BRF3 Flight controller preloaded with BetaFlight software (Storm tuned)
- OSD has battery current and drainage display, you can see how many "Amps" and "mah" has drawn in flight
- Able to carry HD camera (such as the GoPro 4, RunCam Action Cam, or GoPro Session) with optional camera vibration mount (not included)
Lightweight is King!
Especially on a racing drone, you can really feel the weight affecting handling and acceleration. The SRD163 weighs an amazing 216 g only, which is approximately 50% lighter than the competition. In top level racing, every gram counts.
Only the best stuff onboard
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the SRD163, it's truly a "Ready to "Race" aircraft for top level racing.
7075 Aluminum screws included
Very compact size to handle the powerful 4" propellers
50% less surface area compare with competition
Less surface area means less drag, leads to better acceleration and handling.
Excellent Center of Gravity (C.G.) in all axis
The Storm SRD163 "Loki-X5" includes our exclusive optimized BetaFlight Parameters!
Pre-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD163 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Powerful propulsion system to drive this light weight machine
The SRD163 "Loki-X4" is equipped with the light weight but powerful Storm M1806-2300kv brushless motor and HQ 4 x 4 x 3 bullnose tri-blade propeller, which are extremely efficient on this light weight platform.
Storm Raptor 390 20A ESC, utilizing BLHeli firmware compatible with OneShot (default), MultiShot and Active Braking (aka. Damped Light)
Continuous 20A and Burst at 30A output, works great with both 180X and 220X motors.
Comes complete with the RunCam Swift CCD camera
The RunCam Swift CCD camera is well protected within the main frame, it ensures great image quality during transitions from bright to dark spaces. The tilt angle is fully adjustable, so that you can be assured of great video from any of the flight styles you choose.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter with the famous TBS Triumph Antenna, delivers great quality and reliable video feeds
Built-in OSD module on the BRF3 Flight Controller which includes battery current and battery drainage, this is useful!
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
A big reason for upgrading FrSky radio set (* optional)
You'll get telemetry data on the FrSky transmitter screen such as Battery voltage, Current drainage, Radio signal... etc, and it'll voice alert you for low battery and radio signal.
Storm SRD163 "Loki-X4" (w/ BeeRotor BRF3 Flight Controller) Specifications :
- Weight : 216g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 308g (with 14.8V 850mah 50C battery w/ XT30 connector)
- Dimension : 135mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 34mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor : Storm M1806 2300kv Brushless Motor
- Propeller : HQ 4 x 4 x 3 bullnose tri-blade propeller
- ESC : Storm Raptor 390 20A ESC
- Flight Controller : BeeRotor BRF3 w/ built-in OSD module (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- Power Distribution Board : BeeRotor PDB V2.0
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- FPV Antenna : TBS Triumph Antenna
- Camera : RunCam Swift 90° 600TVL CCD (PAL)
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled SRD163 (w/ BetaFlight) and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
2. 6pcs Clockwise HQ 4 x 4 x 3 bullnose tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
3. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 4 x 4 x 3R bullnose tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. Storm lipo strap
5. Storm neoprene landing pads
6. ActionCam Mount (Soft TPU) and strap
HeliPal.com’s Quality Control checks, tests and calibrates every single helicopter before shipping!
Do you know how important that is? It is essential!
Many online drone sellers don’t check or calibrate their products at all, as it requires experienced RC pilots and is time consuming. The HeliPal.com team checks and calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery charger to ensure that everything is in great condition before it is shipped to you!
Suitable for :
The SRD163 "Loki-X4" is a completely new design with many innovations and new ideas for new generation FPV racing, it's built by players, for players. You can actually take this drone to any top level competition and race with stock setup, this is the ultimate weapon to get you to the top of the podium.
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :