SRD210 TBS PowerCube (STORM Racing Drone)
Limited Time Offer - The SRD210 has FREE UPGRADE with Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband. Storm Racing Team's Weapon of Choice for Professional Racing Storm SRD 210 Bind-N-Fly Edition...
Storm Racing Team's Weapon of Choice for Professional Racing
Storm SRD 210 Bind-N-Fly Edition with Team BlackSheep PowerCube
With years of experience in the FPV racing quad industry, Storm Factory has perfected the secret recipe for making a championship winning machine. The very compact, yet extremely powerful Storm SRD 210, is a competitive little monster and is available now.
Designed by professional FPV racers, the SRD210 frame is optimized for performance, to deliver high speed and agility. The frame is a Unibody design, made with 3mm thick real 3K carbon fiber. The really light weight and durable frame (including upper deck and aluminum columns) weighs only 95 grams. The clean,efficient, one-piece design of the frame makes it easy to build and quick to maintain. Every pilot will love it. The airframe was designed to be as small as possible, while comfortably supporting 5" props and 220X size motors.
The Storm SRD 210 is an optimized blend of the latest technology and components, utilizing the powerful Storm M2204 brushless motor with HQ 5 x 4 x 4 Quad-Blade propellers running on a 4S battery. The Foxeer 600TVL CCD camera combined with the Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband and an omni-direction al Mushroom Antenna provides the best possible piloting experience. The SRD210 is a powerful quadcopter that is ideal for both FPV (First Person View) or LOS (Line of Sight) flying.
Comes complete with Team BlackSheep PowerCube
The PowerCube is designed and manufactured by Team BlackSheep. TBS are truly the “movers and shakers” in the racing drone industry. The PowerCube is a “Block" design, which is extremely powerful, featuring a custom made TBS Colibri Race Edition Flight Controller. The PowerCube is preloaded with BetaFlight software (with parameters tuned by Storm), controlling 4 20 amp TBS BULLETPROOF Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs) with OneShot and Active Braking. This greatly increases stability, creating a flying experience that makes piloting the Storm like playing video games. This drone has ZERO drift, with every movement that is crisp and precise. This TBS PowerCube delivers the PERFECT motion control.
Storm SRD210 frame Features
- Designed by FPV racers, the frame is designed for ease of building, with clean, efficient wiring installation.
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe featuring a solid 3mm thick "Unibody" main plate
- Very lightweight (frame set weight just 95g!)
- The compact 210 size design will comfortably support 5" props and 220X size motors
- Multiple motor mounting holes are provided, to fit a variety of motors (M3 and M2 screw mounting patterns).
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms protect the motors in a crash
- Easy Lipo Access, adjustable C.G. for the aircraft
- Able to carry ActionCam (such as GoPro 4, Mobius, or GoPro Session) with camera mount (* FREE!! Exclusive on Helipal)
The Storm SRD210 Frame set - Designed by Competition FPV racers.
The High End Racing Drone
Team Blacksheep is a pioneer in the FPV racing industry, making “Serious Toys” for serious pilots.
Storm tuned Three Flight Modes + Three Rate Speed; it's suitable for all-level players!
No matter you are a LOS (Line of Sight) or FPV (First Person View) player, you can always find the suitable Flight Mode to fly comfortably.
Introducing the Storm Updraft CoolingTM Motors
The All New Storm M2204 2300kv Updraft CoolingTM Motor dissipates heat much faster than ordinary motors, hence it can handle one grade higher in propellers than the one without Updraft CoolingTM, this is a very effective way to boost the thrust without adding extra weight. On the SRD210 it's driving the HQ 5 x 4 x 4 Quad-Blade Propeller, this combination gives you tremendous of thrust and a great power-to-weight ratio, very fast punch-out and super high speed flying.
HQ 5 X 4 X 4 Quad-Blade Propeller; More blades = More thrust!
Comes complete Foxeer CCD camera, which provides better image quality during transitions from bright to dark lighting conditions. The tilt angle is adjustable for different flight styles.
Storm FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter w/ Raceband, it's more user-friendly in the field
Rule No.1 - it has to look cool!
The SRD210 TBS PowerCube comes with Multi-color LED in the front.
Rear LED shows the aircraft’s status.
The FPV pilots who designed the SRD210 made standard sized RC components compatible with the very compact design of the frame.
The battery compartment is easily accessible, and it allows you to use large batteries for longer flights.
Installed with Battery Warning Buzzer, and it's Remote Controlled!
A Remote Controlled Battery Warning Buzzer comes installed from the factory. The buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) is reached. You can also trigger the buzzer with a switch on the transmitter, to help locate the aircraft is you should land in tall grass.
Available in different size, each has different character while sharing the same racing spec design.
Storm SRD210 w/ TBS PowerCube Specifications :
- Weight : 386g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 532g (with 14.8V 1300mah 65C battery)
- Dimension : 172mm (L) x 210mm (W) x 60mm (H)
- Flight Controller : TBS PowerCube Colibri Race Edition (running BetaFlight software w/ Storm tuned parameters)
- FPV system : Storm FX799T 200mw VTX w/ Raceband
- Camera : Foxeer 90° 600TVL CCD (PAL)
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled SRD210 w/ TBS PowerCube and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
2. 6pcs Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 4 Quad-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
3. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise 5 x 4 x 4 Quad-Blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. FREE GoPro 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
5. FREE Mobius 20° Mount w/ straps (* Exclusive on Helipal.com)
* Battery and Charger are sold separately!
HeliPal.com Quality Control, Checks, Tests and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before Shipping!
Do you know how important is it? Trust us it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc pilots and it is very time consuming as well. The Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every aircraft, battery and battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
Suitable for :
Designed by pilots for pilots,the SRD210 is one of the best FPV racers on the market. You can use it for both FPV (First Person View) or LOS (Line of Sight) style, casual flying or for aggressive racing competition. The aircraft comes out of the box, setup for serious competition. The SRD210 RTF package will not let you down!
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :