SRD370 NAZA V2 (STORM Racing Drone GPS)
A Racing Drone with GPS system installed - just like having a Co-Pilot beside you! Presenting the super stable Storm Racing Drone SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 - Ready to...
Presenting the super stable Storm Racing Drone SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 - Ready to Fly Edition
The Storm Racing Drone is an excellent flyer, the superb handling and immense power is really impressive, but flying such a fast drone could be a challenge, is there a way to let more people enjoy the FPV racing experience? Yes, let's swap the flight controller with the DJI NAZA V2 GPS system, like putting a Co-Pilot beside you which corrects your mistake and having the drone in control all the time, giving you a No Stress flying experience, flying has never been easier. What if you have the drone flown too far? Don't worry, trigger Fail-Safe and the drone will come back to you, how's that for safety? The NAZA V2 GPS System is commonly used for aerial filming platform, it's famous in stability and reliability, from hobby grade to business grade, many users have chosen NAZA V2 for the job.
Which to choose? Racing Drone with NAZA Lite or NAZA V2 system?
Both have GPS receiver, both works really well on the Storm Racing Drone. NAZA V2 is designed for High End users, the stability is off the scale, extremely solid in all conditions, for the NAZA Lite is like 85% of NAZA V2, that's not bad at all (make no mistake, the NAZA Lite is a great flight controller). The biggest difference is Expendability, NAZA Lite cannot work with other DJI gadget, like the iPad Ground Station, the DJI Zenmuse Gimbal and the DJI iOSD module, that's why NAZA V2 cost more, so you may say "I don't need those on a racing drone", yes, but if you want to put the NAZA system on other drones in the future, you may want to think about which system to choice at this moment.
Comparison Chart of NAZA Lite and NAZA V2
SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 Features
- 370 class is a bit bigger than 250 racing drones, and the bigger the drone, the more stable it is
- Carbon Fiber Airframe, very light weight and very durable
- Using 8" propeller, able to carry heavier payload
- Very good efficiency combination on propeller and motor, they give you much longer fligt time than other racing drone (20 minutes)
- GPS system gives you stress free flight experience, it handle all the difficult part and you just fly the drone like playing video game
- Hands off the RC controller and it will auto hover in the same place with Pin-Point accuracy, only GPS system can do that
- 400mw Video Transmitter and 90° Camera installed for good range video transmission
- Front and Rear LED Lights
- Built-in remote triggering buzzer for lost-n-found
- Built-in low battery warning buzzer
- Well built by Storm Factory, every drone is tested before shipping
Beginner's Choice - enjoy No Stress Flying Experience
NAZA Lite GPSsystem further increase the stability and accuracy, especially in Altitude Hold, DJI has it's own secret recipe in this area, you don't need to adjust throttle stick all the time like other flight controllers and the drone will stay at the same height. Advanced GPS algorithms allows pin-point hovering when it has good GPS reception, you can hands off the RC controller and it stays there.
Flip a switch to select Flight Mode from GPS or Altitude hold Mode
Installed with Storm 4S Power Pack
Base on the SRD250 racing drone platform, but upgraded the power system to take 4S voltage (14.8V), when using 3S power it is very fast already, with 4S power it becomes a bullet which is frighteningly fast. But luckily the Mini CC3D Flight Controller does the job very well, you always have it in control, so if you get bored by the normal racing drone, try this little chili!
Optimized Propulsion System for SRD370
Storm has tested for a long time to find the best combinatino for the SRD370, it's well balanced between Performance and Flight time.
Change the LED color with switches anywhere in seconds.
Great news for beginners - Racing easier with GPS System
Navigate the drone through Video Feeds only
We have doubts before, but turns out it worked brilliantl. (* FPV monitor sold separately)
DJI iOSD Mini Module Installed!
OSD means On Screen Display module, it will overlay flight data on the video feeds, telling you the battery voltage, home direction and more, very useful device, and best part is we have it installed for you!
Installed with Battery Warning Buzzer, and it's Remote Controlled!
The buzzer will alert you when low battery (adjustable voltage), and you can trigger it with a switch on the transmitter, it helps a lot when you crash the drone in high grass.
Ready to Fly Package, well tested and fine tune by Storm
RadioLink AT9 - Easy to use, reliable 9-Channel RC System
We like this RadioLink AT9 system so much, compatible with S.Bus and Telemetry module (* sold separately), and it's SUPER easy to use, the menu in the transmitter is straight forward, easy access and we have it setup with our multi-rotor in just few minutes. Finishing is good, stick spring tension feels right and reliable to use, included the R9D 9-Channel receiver with S.Bus, it's a perfect match with the Storm Drone.
Enjoy the complete FPV experience, we recommend the FXT All-in-one FPV monitor! (* sold separately)
SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 Specifications :
- Weight : 742g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 1148g (with 14.8V 4000mah 30C battery)
- Dimension : 325mm x 283mm x 72mm
- FPV system : Skyzone TS58400 5.8Ghz 400mw w/ R Band Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- Camera : 700TVL CMOS PAL, 90° viewing angle
- Radio System : RadioLink AT9 2.4Ghz
- Largest battery supported : 130mm(l) x 42mm (w) x 33mm (h)
- Flight time : With stock 14.8V 4000mah 30C battery about 18~19 minutes, no wind condition
RadioLink AT9 Transmitter Spec and Features:
- Dimension : 183mm x 193mm x 100mm
- Weight : 880g
- Frequency : 2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2485mhz)
- Modulation mode : QPSK
- Channel bandwidth : 5.0mhz
- Spread Spectrum : DSSS
- Adjacent channel rejection : >38dbm
- Transmitter power : <100mW (PCB testing), < 20dbm (3 meter air testing)
- Operating current : <105mA
- Operating voltage : 7.4V ~ 15V
- Control range : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air
- Channels: 9-Ch / 5-9 Ch is customizable
- Simulator mode : under simulator mode, the RC output is switched off
- Screen : 2.8 inches 16 color screen, 240 x 320px
- Switches : 3 x 3-way switch, 5 x 2 way switch (1 is the reset switch)
- Compatible mode : All 120 and 90 degrees swashplate helicopter / All Fixed-wing and Glider / Five Flying Model / Multi-Rotors
RadioLink R9D Receiver Spec and Features:
- 2.4Ghz DSSS Protocol - No interference with others
- RX voltage and signal strength telemetry, external sensor for EP, Temperature, RPM, GPS etc.
- S.BUS compatible
- All 9 channels only take 3ms to response in parallel
- 4096 resolution, stable servo and no rudder shaking issue
- Takes high voltage up to 10V
- Small design for convenient assembling and operating
- Channel : 9-Ch / CH9 is for S.BUS
- Max input voltage: 10V
- Current : 38-45 mA（Voltage input: 5V）
- Size: 43mm x 24mm x 15mm
- Weight : 11g
- Section precision 4096
Storm SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 - The Record Breaking Speed Drone
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled Storm SRD370 GPS w/ NAZA V2 and FPV System (Camera and Transmitter)
2. RadioLink AT9 Radio System
3. 14.8V 4000mah 30C Li-Po Battery
4. SKYRC E4 Charger
5. 6pcs Clockwise 8045C Carbon-filled Nylon Propeller (4 of them are spare parts)
6. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise 8045C Carbon-filled Nylon (4 of them are spare parts)
7. 2.0mm Hex Wrench
8. 2.5mm Hex Wrench
9. 10mm Hex Nut Driver Driver (for motor cap)
10. 5.5mm Hex Nut Cross Wrench (for airframe)
HeliPal.com Checks and Calibrates Every Single Helicopter Before Shipping!
Do you know how important is it? Trust me, it is VERY IMPORTANT!
Many online sellers don't check and calibrate their products at all because it requires experienced rc pilots and it is very time consuming as well. Helipal.com team checks & calibrates every helicopters, Battery and Battery Charger to ensure everything is in good condition!
HeliPal.com Sends You Correct Power Adapter and Frequency!
There are too many types of power adapters in the world. For example, the power adapter for UK cannot be used in USA. We know the standard of your country and we will send you the correct one. The frequency is different for different countries as well. If you have no idea on what frequency should be used for your country, we will send you the correct one.
Suitable for :
The SRD370 GPS is made for beginners, it can Auto Hover and Auto Return Home, installed with FPV system which allows you to fly it bas on the video alone, if you have experience on RC before, you can handle it (must read the manual before you fly it). We recommend you fly it in open space and get used with the control first, after sometime you can fly in tight space, it's a lot of fun to fly this little bird by looking at the FPV monitor.
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :