Loki-X16 (STORM Racing Drone)
Compact to the max!! The ultra-small 1.6" FPV racer with all the powerful stuff onboard - Storm Loki-X16 (1.6") Bind-n-Fly Edition Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious...
Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious that micro class has lots of advantage, everyone can enjoy it anywhere, anytime, and less stress of flying it. Storm has pushed the envelope and created one of the Smallest FPV Racer - Storm Loki-X16 a 1.6" (40mm) micro class all-rounder loaded with brushless motor and 2S / 3S LiPo ready, loaded with the latest FPV racing technology.
Being such a small racer, you can enjoy FPV anywhere, indoor, outdoor, park flying or simply fly it in your house, safely without the worry of hurting people or breaking things. Expect nothing less from the Loki-X16, you can fly it like it's big brother Loki-X5 FPV quad, it's very durable as well, the specially made 2mm 3K carbon fiber chassis provides extra durability, we crashed it countless time in our warehouse and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again!
Another great feature of the Loki-X16, it takes both 2S or 3S LiPo, it's a direct swap, no settings requires, just hook up the battery and you'll get very different flight character, 2S gives you smooth, casual and relax flying, great for beginners and indoor, while 3S gives you super fast respond and nimble handling, suitable for advanced pilot or outdoor flying.
Although the Loki-X16 has this small 75mm (1.6" prop) main frame, it has all the gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as the famous HGLRC XJB Micro F3 Flight Controller w/ BetaFlight, 1103 7800kv brushless motor, 25A 4-in-1 BLHeli ESC, 1.6" (40mm) tri-blade propeller, 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX, warning buzzer and LED light which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Storm Loki-X16 features :
- One of the smallest brushless motor FPV racer
- Micro class (75mm) with 1.6" (40mm) prop
- Fly with both 2S or 3S LiPo to get different flight experience
- Due to its micro size, the Loki-X16 is incredibly safe to operate
- HGLRC XJB Micro F3 FC w/ BetaFlight + 25A 4-in-1 BLHeli - they are the latest drone racing software
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 2mm carbon fiber main frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, all-up-weigh 49 g only
Durable 2mm carbon fiber frame - it's one tough little beast!
Only the best stuff onboard
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the Storm Loki-X16, it's truly a "Ready to Race" aircraft for top level racing.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm Loki-X16-2 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Loki-X16 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Storm has made a solution to isolate vibration generated by motors.
Designed by players for players, pure FPV excitement with the micro Loki-X16
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* result may vary by players)
|Cell||mAh||Discharge||Weight||Flight Time (Indoor fast flying)|
Storm Loki-X16 Specifications :
- Carbon weight : 9g
- Weight : 49g (without battery)
- Dimension : 60mm (L) x 86mm (W) x 22mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 75mm
- Motor : 1103 7800kv brushless motor
- Propeller : RJX 40mm (1.6") tri-blade propeller
- ESC : 25A 4-in-1 BLHELI ESC
- Flight Controller : HGLRC XJB Micro F3 (target PIKO BLX, running BetaFlight)
- FPV system : FXT FX805 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX
- Recommend battery : 2S 350mah, 3S 350mah~400mah
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled Storm Loki-X16
2. 6pcs Clockwise RJX 40mm tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
3. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise RJX 40mm tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. Battery mat
5. LiPo rubber band
6. 1.5mm Hex wrench (for changing propellers)
7. Charger lead (4mm Banana to JST)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Product Status : In-Stock