STORM Racing Drone (QAV-ULX / with RC Tx)
The Lumenier carbon fiber QAV-ULX airframe. The ultimate lightweight FPV racer and acrobat.
Lumenier QAV-ULX Storm Spec FPV Racer Ready to Fly Edition
The QAV "Ultra Light" X (ULX) is Lumenier's entry into the super light, sub 50 g airframe category. The QAV-ULX carbon fiber frame components and hardware together come in as light as 45 g (wihtout braces), depending on configuration. All frame elements are the lightest possible while still providing no flex construction and optimum flight performance. The frame ships with a variety of optional plates that can be used to build the frame in Line of Sight (LOS) configuration or full FPV configuration.
Lumenier includes new and unique "Saddle Bag" side mounting plates to attach components like the RC RX and VTX when building the frame for FPV use. The small wheelbase of 185mm still enables 5" propellers, airframe comes with high quality aluminum and titanium hardware. All screws are light weight titanium. The aluminum spacers have a textured grip surface treatment, which facilitates holding of the spacers during assembly and servicing of the airframe. The unique aluminum threaded elbows allow you to easily replace an arm by simply removing 2 screws from the bottom of the frame. No lock nuts needed on top, and no teardown of the aiframe is requred. This means you can quickly swap arms out while at the field with just 1 tool. (Similar to the QAV-R)
It has all the advanced stuff you can find on other top-end FPV racers, such as F3 Flight Controller with BetaFlight, 4-in-1 ESC, high speed 2204-2300kv brushless motors, high quality CCD camera, 5.8Ghz 200mw VTX w/ Raceband, 5.8Ghz Mushroom antenna, warning buzzer and LED light which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players. Thanks to the True-X design, ultra lightweight airframe and over-sized motors, it's the ultimate FPV drone for both racers or freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Lumenier QAV-ULX Frame Features
- Great value price tag, perfect choice for beginners or starters in this hobby
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- Ultralight frame kit as light as 72 g
- Ultra Compact size for 5" propellers, 185mm motor to motor.
- Titanium Screws
- Easy Lipo Access
- No compromise on quality, all high-end components on-board
- Pre-assembled by expert, hook up a battery and race right the way
- 3 flight modes (Angle, Horizon, Rate) for different level players
QAV-ULX Storm Spec component highlights :
- Airy 2204-2300kv brushless motors
- Hobbywing XRotor 45A Micro 4-in-1 BLHeli32 DShot1200 Brushless ESC
- BetaFlight F3 Flight Controller
- Airy HS1177 FPV CCD Camera
- Storm FX799 200mw VTX
- 5.8Ghz mushroom antenna
- LED + Discovery and Warning Buzzer
- HQ 5 x 4 x 4 propellers
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight modes, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The QAV-ULX Storm Spec includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Preloaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique – there is nothing else like it on the market.
Designed by players for players, pure FPV excitement with the QAV-ULX
RadioLink T8FB (V2) 2.4Ghz 8-Ch S.Bus Radio Transmitter
True 8-Ch radio controller, great finishing, takes DC 4.8V~18V, so you can use any 2S~4S LiPo with JST connector to power it up, or with he included AA battery tray.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
QAV-ULX Storm Spec specifications :
- Weight : 281 g (without battery)
- Dimension : 135mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 34mm (H)
- Motor to motor : 185mm
- Propeller : HQ 5 x 4 x 4 propeller
- VTX : 200mw VTX w/ mushroom antenna
- Recommend battery : Support 3S 1500mah~2200mah LiPo battery
- Battery connector : XT60
- Radio System : RadioLink T8FB V2 2.4Ghz 8-Ch
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled Lumenier QAV-ULX
2. RadioLink T8FB V2 2.4Ghz 8-Ch Radio System
3. 6pcs Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 5 propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 5 x 4 x 4 propeller (4 of them are spare)
5. Battery mat
6. Storm lipo strap
7. Storm neoprene landing pads
8. 3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately