STORM Racing Drone (QAV-ULX / RaceFlight Spec)
Free Upgrade to Airy 2204-2300kv brushless motors QAV "Ultra Light" X with the Ultimate Racing Spec components, Lumenier QAV-ULX RaceFlight Spec Edition The QAV "Ultra Light" X (ULX) is Lumenier's...
QAV "Ultra Light" X with the Ultimate Racing Spec components,
Lumenier QAV-ULX RaceFlight Spec Edition
The QAV "Ultra Light" X (ULX) is Lumenier's entry into the super light, sub 50 g airframe category. The QAV-ULX carbon fiber frame components and hardware together come in as light as 45 g, depending on configuration. All frame elements are the lightest possible while still providing no flex construction and optimum flight performance. The frame ships with a variety of optional plates that can be used to build the frame in Line of Sight (LOS) configuration or full FPV configuration. Lumenier includes new and unique "Saddle Bag" side mounting plates to attach components like the RC RX and VTX when building the frame for FPV use. The small wheelbase of 185mm still enables 5" propellers, airframe comes with high quality aluminum and titanium hardware. All screws are light weight titanium. The aluminum spacers have a textured grip surface treatment, which facilitates holding of the spacers during assembly and servicing of the airframe. The unique aluminum threaded elbows allow you to easily replace an arm by simply removing 2 screws from the bottom of the frame. No lock nuts needed on top, and no teardown of the aiframe is requred. This means you can quickly swap arms out while at the field with just 1 tool. (Similar to the QAV-R)
QAB-ULX Frame Features
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe
- Full frame kit as light as 45g (wihtout arm braces)
- Multiple build configurations, FPV, line-of-sight, arm brace box
- Ultra Compact size for 5" propellers, 185mm motor to motor.
- Titanium screws
- Easy grip black anodized aluminum spacers
- Included Lumenier 4Power power distribution board and XT-60 Pig-Tail to power ESCs and FPV flight electronics. The PDB can optionally be outfitted with a Pololu 12v or 5v voltage step-down (Pololu board not included).
- Designed around popular 26mm sized cams in cases such as the RunCam Swift.
- Airframe: 45g (airframe + hardware), 50g (with accessory plates), 72g (with arm braces).
Storm Racing Drone - only best stuff onboard
As the flag-ship 5" racer from Lumenier, Storm has picked the most high-end components for the assembly, the powerful BrotherHobby Tornado 2205-2300kv brushless motor and RaceFlight F4 Flight Controller (w/ RaceFlight One RF1 software), Hobbywing XRotor 45A 4-in-1 ESC, RaceKraft RaceKraft 5038 DCS propellers running on 4S battery.
Powerful RaceFlight Flight Controller
The RaceFlight Revolt flight controller is the most advanced, performance driven, flight controller ever designed. Capable of running 32kHz gyro sample, PID loop, and motor loop, processing all calculations in real time. The Revolt is truly at the top of its class . The Revolt uses a F405 MPU and an Invensense 20602 gyro in combination with RaceFlight software to give you the BEST performance possible. This gyro is by far the most noise free and accurate gyro available.
Lumenier's flag-ship 5" airframe and componentsAll frame elements are the lightest possible while still providing no flex construction and optimum flight performance, installed with all high-end Lumenier core components.
Featherlight high-end 5" FPV racerInstalled with Lumenier Spec FC and propulsion system, it's like putting a V12 engine on a featherlight Lotus chassis, prepare for the ultimate FPV excitement.
Very compact 5" X-shape airframeCan't get any smaller, reaching the limit of 5" drones of 185mm only (motor to motor), it's pure racing machine with nothing unnecessary left on the aircraft.
Fly with air brace, or withoutThe drone cam installed with the air braces, you can remove them easily swapping with shorter motor screws.
Support 26mm big cameraThe bigger the camera, the better the video quality, the frame is compatible with HS1177 standard size (26mm) camera.
BrotherHobby Tornado motor and RaceKraft PropsDesigned for 4S LiPo, the race-spec BrotherHobby Tornado motor and RaceKraft 5038 DCS 2-blade propellers are great combination for both speed and handling.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer.
World class FPV racer, ready to fly!In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
Attitude and Acro modeRaceFlight One RF1 firmware is focused on Acro mode for the ultimate performance, consider the Attitude mode is a Pit mode for tuning, and use Acro mode to unleash the full power.
No compromise!The QAV-ULX has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
QAV-ULX Lumenier Spec Components
- RaceFlight F4 Flight Controller
- BrotherHobby Tornado T1 2205 Brushless Motor (2300kv)
- Hobbywing XRotor 45A Micro 4-in-1 BLHeli32 DShot1200 Brushless ESC
- RunCam Swift 2 HS1177 FPV CCD Camera
- Storm FX799T 5.8Ghz VTX (200mw w/ Raceband)
- Lumenier AXII 5.8Ghz Antenna (SMA Male / RHCP)
- RaceKraft 5038 DCS Propeller
High quality components, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
OSD tells you battery voltageUsing the OSD function on the RunCam Swift 2 camera, it tells you the main battery voltage in real-time.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
QAV-ULX Lumenier Spec Specifications :
- Weight : 267g (without battery)
- All-up-weight : 397g (w/ 14.8V 1000mah 100C battery)
- Dimension : 135mm (L) x 175mm (W) x 34mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 167mm
- Motor : Airy 2204-2300kv brushless motor
- Propeller : RaceKraft 5038 DCS 2-blade propellers
- ESC : Hobbywing XRotor 45A Micro 4-in-1 BLHeli32 DShot1200 Brushless ESC
- Flight Controller : RaceFlight F4 Flight Controller (w/ RF1 firmware)
- FPV system : Storm 5.8Ghz FX799T 200mw Video Transmitter (Default 5665 mhz)
- FPV Antenna : Lumenier AXII 5.8Ghz Antenna
- Camera : RunCam Swift 2 CCD Camera w/ OSD
- Recommend battery : 4S 1000~1300mah XT60 connector
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled QAV-ULX RaceFlight Spec
3. 6pcs Clockwise RaceKraft 4040 4-blade propeller
4. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise RaceKraft 4040 4-blade propeller
5. Battery mat
6. Storm lipo strap
7. Storm neoprene landing pads
8. 3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
9. ActionCam Mount (Soft TPU) and strap
10. Battery Guard (Soft TPU)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Information :