STORM Racing Drone (RTF / SRD125)
Introduction of FPV flying for everyone, fully loaded with advanced racing drone technologies Storm SRD125 Ready to Fly Edition - Great value FPV racer without compromise! FPV racing is exciting...
Storm SRD125 Ready to Fly Edition - Great value FPV racer without compromise!
FPV racing is exciting and addictive, but the whole package could cost quite a bit, as the pioneer on FPV racing Storm wants to make a great value FPV racer with real performance as an entry model, thanks to the experience on building championship's winning FPV drones, Storm has picked the components carefully and combine the know-how on the famous Loki-X series frames, the result is the Storm SRD125, a truly powerful, excellent handling 3" prop palm size FPV racer, ready for any any aggressive flying, pre-assembled and tuned by Storm factory.
Using the same grade 3mm carbon fiber main plate and 1.5mm top plate as the Loki-X frames, the SRD125 is one of the lightest airframe on the market delivering unparalleled handling and speed for every racer, all-up-weight is an amazing 106 g (stock setup, with all flight electronics and FPV gear but without Lipo), it's definitely one of the lightest 3" propeller airframe. Super narrow 9mm arms to minimize drag, compare with other drones with board arms you can feel the SRD125 has faster respond in every way, narrow arms really improves aerodynamics!
The SRD125 is perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Installed with powerful 1306-3100kv Brushless Motor, F3 Flight Controller (20mm standard), 4-in-1 ESC and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propellers running on light weight 3S battery, frame-protected 120° FPV camera + 25mw VTX, warning buzzer and LED light, it's truly a performance FPV racer, all ready and tested, just put on a battery and enjoy the fun of FPV racing.
Perfect starter racer!Storm wants to introduce a starter to the beginners but without compromising performance, using the same know-how from the flagship Loki-X3 series and carefully picked components, the SRD125 is truly a world class FPV racer, great speed and handling, even it’s the youngest member in the family, it will surely take you to a new level.
Storm SRD125 features :
- Off-the-chart price-performance ratio, all good components without compromise
- Best introduction model to FPV racing
- Palm size racer, more convenient and less stress to fly for everyone.
- Due to its mini frame size, the SRD125 is incredibly safe to operate.
- Same grade carbon fiber frame, 3mm main plate and 1.5mm top plate as Loki-X3
- Same good design as Loki-X series, less surface area provides less drag
- Ultralight weight and slim design, all-up-weigh 106 g only (without LiPo)
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- Came installed with 1306-3100kv brushless motor and HQ 3 x 3 x 3 props, the best power combination
- Motor to motor 125mm, very compact size for 3" Propellers
- Excellent handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- "Bumpers" on the end of the arms to protect the motor during a crash, like all SRD series.
- F3 FC with BetaFlight + 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance.
3" propeller warriorThe pure racing machine with nothing unnescessary on the aircraft, designed to run with 3” propellers on a super compact airframe, feel the unparalleled agility from this palm size racer.
Super lightweight and slim designEspecially on a racing drone, you can really feel the weight affecting handling and acceleration. The SRD125 weighs an amazing 106 g only (without LiPo) which gives you extra agility.
Narrow arm = Less dragYou'll get better acceleration and handling.
Excellent Center of Gravity (C.G.) in all axisGood C.G. improves handling.
No compromise on the choice of equipment on the SRD125, it can handle any aggressive flying.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
The Storm SRD125 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the SRD125 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
RadioLink T8FB (V2) 2.4Ghz 8-Ch S.Bus Radio Transmitter
True 8-Ch radio controller, great finishing, takes DC 4.8V~18V, so you can use any 2S~4S LiPo with JST connector to power it up, or with he included AA battery tray.
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Storm SRD127 Specifications :
- Weight : 106 g (without LiPo)
- All-up-weight : 156g (with 3S 11.1V 450mah 50C LiPo) (* sold separately)
- Dimension : 105mm (L) x 134mm (W) x 25mm (H) (without LiPo)
- Motor to motor : 125mm
- Motor : 1306-3100kv brushless motor
- Propeller : HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade propeller
- Flight Controller : HGLRC XJB-V2 PBF3 EVO FC
- ESC : HGLRCBS25A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S Micro Stack
- FPV system : Airy VM275T 5.8Ghz 520TVL Camera + VTX (25mw w/ Raceband)
- Radio System : RadioLink T8FB V2 2.4Ghz 8-Ch
- Battery connector : XT30
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled SRD125
2. RadioLink T8FB V2 2.4Ghz 8-Ch Radio System
3. 6pcs Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3 tri-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise HQ 3 x 3 x 3R tri-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
5. Battery mat
6. Storm lipo strap
7. Storm neoprene landing pads
8. 3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :