STORM Racing Drone (Sirio-X3 / Storm Spec)
The Ultra-light 3" All-rounder FPV quad that has Full-spec components like you can find on 5" racers Meet the Storm SIRIO-X3 Storm Spec Edition The Storm Sirio series is a...
The Ultra-light 3" All-rounder FPV quad that has Full-spec components like you can find on 5" racers
Meet the Storm SIRIO-X3 Storm Spec Edition
The Storm Sirio series is a lightweight airframe that specially designed to use with Runcam Micro Swift, which is the Smallest FPV camera that use 1/3" CCD sensor, this is a great news for all micro class players, no more blurry and dull image like you'll have on other micro class, we are talking about the best video you can get from big 5" FPV race drone, you'll have the same good quality video on this tiny drone, excellent dynamic range with vibrant color, bright image and super fast, automatic exposure control, once you've seen the video from this CCD camera, you will never go back with the old one.
Micro class FPV racing is popular everywhere, it's obvious that micro class has lots of advantage, everyone can enjoy it anywhere, anytime, and less stress of flying it. The Sirio-X3 is a True-X design with equidistant arms, very nimble, agile little drone that flies super fast and with excellent maneuverability, compatible with both 3S or 4S LiPo to meet different race requirement. Expect nothing less from Storm Racing Drones, preloaded with the exclusive Storm Expert-tuned BetaFlight parameters on the F4 FC, you can enjoy the same exciting FPV experience like the 5" flag-ship race quad - Loki-X5. It's very durable as well, the specially made 4mm carbon fiber chassis provides extra durability, we crashed it countless time in our warehouse and it requires no maintenance, when it crash, just flip it over and fly again!
Sirio-X3 has this small 136mm (3" propeller) main frame, installed with the same gadgets you can find on the big drone, such as F4 Flight Controller, TMotor F30 V2 3750kv brushless motor, 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC, RunCam Micro Swift CCD camera, adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX, warning buzzer and LED light which makes it perfect for both LOS (Line of Sight) and FPV (First Person View) players, very easy to control, sharp and precise handling. Compact frame design has the best C.G. and well balanced in both pitch and roll axis, perfect center of gravity in the middle which is considered a great advantage for freestylers who do some crazy move in speed.
Sirio-X3 frame features :
- Palm size mini class (136mm) with 3" prop, great for both indoor and outdoor
- Designed to use with RumCam Micro Swift
- It's light weight and tiny makes it user friendly and safe to operate
- True-X design delivers superb handling, extremely agile, fast roll and stable pitch
- Very narrow arms improves aerodynamics
- Under 250 g, it does not require UAS registration to fly (necessary for pilots in the US)
- 4mm carbon fiber main frame makes it very durable!
- Super light setup, all-up-weight 143 g only (no battery)
Fully loaded, ultralight 3" all-rounderEverything you can find on flagship 5" FPV racer you can find it on the Storm Sirio - an ultralight 3"racer that adopts RunCam Micro Swift CCD Camera which gives you excellent quality video feeds - once you've tried it, you just can't go back to the small cams!
Installed with RunCam Micro SwiftThe Micro Swift has the same 1/3" CCD sensor just like the big RunCam, it also has WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) which is a great advantage over the micro FPV cams, enjoy brighter and more contrast image like you'll get from 5" FPV race drone.
The "miniaturized" big droneThanks to the latest micro components, now you'll have F4 flight controller, big CCD sensor video quality, On Screen Display (OSD), battery warning and LED, and excellent handling thru those well picked motors and propellers, consider the Sirio-X3 the smaller version of your beloved 5" racer.
Symmetrical, True-X designFocused on performance flying, it has a symmetrical design on both Pitch and Roll axis (True-X) resulting a smoother and more precise movement while playing tricks. Unibody 4mm carbon-fiber main frame which makes it very durable, great for both FPV and LOS (Line of sight) players, easy to repair layout.
Adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw 5.8Ghz VTXEquipped with standard size VTX like you've see on big FPV racers, expect nothing less for video quality
3S or 4S LiPo for different race rulesCompatible with 3S or 4S LiPo, it's a direct swap with no settings required. Not only it gives you different flight performance, it allows you to race with different regulations.
Super strong main frameStorm has chosen the 4mm 3K carbon fiber plate for the Sirio-X3 unibody main frame to offer maximum durability.
Remarkable power-to-weight ratioT-Motor F30 V2 3750kv motor and 3" 4-blade propellers are a great combination on this lightweight Sirio-X3 frame, very fast acceleration and excellent speed, very responsive.
We build it for you!
We have years of experience in this field and learned a lot of know-how on how to build a good FPV racer, we care about details and expect nothing less from our RTF or BNF aircraft, we also provide different spec built for different experience, each drone is built and tested by Storm factory guys to ensure you'll get a truly world class, out-of-box ready to fly FPV racer. Preloaded with Storm tuned 3 Flight mode + 3 Speed mode, everyone can enjoy, from beginners to experts.
World class FPV racer, ready to fly!In a hurry to get into the air? We build it for you.
The Storm Sirio-X3 includes our exclusive BetaFlight Parameters!
Pr-loaded with three flight modes and three speeds.
The Angle Mode is auto-leveled making is a no-stress flying experience for the complete beginner or for flight training.
In Horizon Mode the drone is no longer limited by angle, allowing you to do flip and roll, auto-leveling directly after performing the trick.
In Rate Mode, the drone will fly like an airplane with no auto-leveling or angle limitation, making it great for flying around in large spaces.
These flight modes are completely unique to the Sirio-X3 – there is nothing else like it on the market.
No compromise!The Sirio-X3 Storm Spec has the most high-end components on-board, this is surely one of the finest FPV race drone you can get today.
- RunCam Micro Swift CCD camera, the smallest and lightest camera with 1/3" CCD sensor like you'll have on 5" FPV racer drones, excellent video for both daylight and low-light environment
- Built-in OSD tells you the battery voltage on the video feeds, you can configure the OSD options thru BetaFlight configurator directly, it's very easy
- GTX226 adjustable 25mw / 200mw / 600mw VTX with 5.8Ghz omnidirectional linear antenna on the rear to minimize obstruction
- The 2nd generation T-Motor F20 V2 3750kv brushless motors, excellent performer for 3" propellers
- Fly with both 3S or 4S LiPo to get different flight experience
- F4 FC with BetaFlight + 4-in-1 BLHeli_S ESC gives you extremely good stability and flight performance
- HGLRC XJB F425 OMF4-OSD FC + BS25A 4-in-1 BLHeli_S Micro Stack
- T-Motor FPV F20 II V2 3750kv brushless motor
- RunCam Micro Swift FPV CCD Camera
- HGLRC GTX226 5.8Ghz VTX (25-600mw w/ Race Band)
- RaceKraft 3041 4-blade propeller
Lot's of nice touch, expert nothing less from Strom Racing Drones
Built-in BetaFlight OSDThe OSD tells you main battery voltage, critcal for FPV flying
Installed with a remote controlled battery-warning buzzer!
A remote controlled battery-warning buzzer comes already installed in the drone. This buzzer will alert you when the low voltage threshold (adjustable) has been reached. You can also trigger the buzzer using a switch on the transmitter to help locate the aircraft if you happen to land in tall grass.
Battery and Flight Time Reference (* for reference only)
|3S||850mAH||50C||65 g||6 to 7 mins||All-up-weight 205 g|
|4S||600mAH||65C||69 g||6 to 7 mins||All-up-weight 203 g|
Storm Sirio-X3 Storm Spec Specifications :
- Airframe weight : 24.8g
- Weight : 143g (without battery)
- Dimension : 121mm (L) x 121mm (W) x 34mm (H) (without battery)
- Motor to motor : 136mm
- Propeller : RaceKraft 3041 4-blade propeller
- Recommend battery : 3S 800mah 50C to 4S 650mah 50C or above LiPo (* sold separately)
- RC transmitter : optional
- RC receiver : optional
This package includes :
1. Fully Assembled Sirio-X3 Storm Spec
2. 6pcs Clockwise RaceKraft 3041 4-blade Propeller (4 of them are spare)
3. 6pcs Counter-Clockwise RaceKraft 3041 4-blade Pusher Propeller (4 of them are spare)
4. Battery mat
5. Storm lipo strap
6. 3-in-1 Multi-nut Wrench (10mm / 8mm / 5.5mm)
* RC Transmitter sold separately
* Battery sold separately
* Charger sold separately
Useful Items :
Product Status : In-Stock
Useful Information :